zaterdag 6 september 2008

Blue Moon Kustoms coffintank




I asked Jaymes Schmidt from Blue Moon Kustoms , www.bluemoonkustoms.blogspot.com , if he was willing to do a tank for me. I had this old ugly coffin here in Holland but it needed way to much work. No mounting tabs on it and the overall condition of the tank was'nt that great.
Jaymes got me a NOS coffin at a swapmeet and we started talking about flakes and kandys. I said I liked to see some fishscales, waves and the colour rootbeer was stuck in my mind. I really love blue but I that was way to save. I see alot of pretty blue tanks outthere with lace and stuff.
Jaymes added pagan gold and a dark gold, silver flaked stripes and blacklines....
and he got to work....
Here is his daughter checking to the flakes and if its taped up all right.

2 opmerkingen:

Sik zei

Hey Nisse, could'nt find a e-mail adress anywhere but thanks for the link to Greaseheadquarters.
Are you Dutch or Swedisch?
Whatever! Send my regards to Karsten en Tjeerd!

Cheers, Sik

Unknown zei

You know me! I just Pm'ed ya on CS!