zaterdag 5 december 2009

David Mann shirt..


I've always been a sucker for David Manns art. Ever as a 8 or 9 year old but thats due to my big brother that had, I dont know how many, David Mann / Easyriders posters in his room. To this day, nearly 25 years later I still feel that David Manns art is amazing, to me it captures the spirit of choppers and freedom. So I hope to get this shirt soon, ordered it today... some info on the shirt:
Celebrating the iconic work of American artist David Mann, FUCT has worked up a couple of graphic t-shirt designs depicting his legendary motorcycle artwork. As far back as the late 1960’s, early 70’s American icon David Mann was world known for his legendary artwork in Easy Rider Magazine. As a life long rider himself, many consider Mann to be the epitome of the biker artist. Mann’s paintings depicted the outlaw against surreal backgrounds, distorted skylines and colorful images that celebrated the chopper motorcycle as well as the freedom of the open road

Geen opmerkingen: