dinsdag 23 november 2010

...what's been up the last couple of months???

F*ck, where do I start?

We, the bike (now named 'The Necromancer') and me, went to the Rogues MC choppershow last easter... Mmm, its november now...

Got the bike running with great thanx to Geoff...

Floris Velthuis came by twice to do a shoot...
Twice due to 'new' pipes on the bike a week after the new first shoot...

F*cked around with the bike... mostly in the shed...

We did the Bigtwin custombike show this november...

So I'll be posting some pics from the last months...
And at work when I have a second I draw a few lines forming 'The tales of the -cursed- Necromancer'... It's kinda like a comic/storyboard thing about the crap, fun and other stuff me and The Necromancer go through... It's nothing serious.. It just a way to get my mind of work and relax a few seconds... It's not art but still I'm the preformer and the preformed... :)
Cronologically speaking is there no order what so ever.... just chaos...

Geen opmerkingen: