zondag 5 december 2010

Can't wait...

The Herpes (aka Fagstar) and the Necro are not running at the moment.
Waiting for parts to make the Necro shift a lil easier :)
And waiting for a manifold for the Herpes..
And that shit is killing me..

But dream about a next project nowandthen... I want to use the Crazy Frank Fender...
If put the CFF on the local graiglist a couple of time due to financial problems but still I never found the heart to sell it.

Hope, some day and that day not being 25 years for now, get a H-D evo, since a suck at.. well every thing... and do something like this with my own sick twist to it...


.. I have a vision of pearl white, goldleaf and black outlines... and a field filled with unicorns and a rainbow in the background...

1 opmerking:

Floris Velthuis zei

haha, that crazy Frank is the ugliest rear 'guard ever made. But on this bike it looks pretty nice though...