donderdag 6 januari 2011

But is it art?

I painted... This one was made 12 years ago... Looks beter in person...
It's one of the two paintings that have survived my mood swings... But that is just because I gave them to my buddy Daan a long time ago...

Sometimes I think about starting to paint again... never seems to happen since everything is piontless is'nt it...



My artistic name was NIKHXAOS. Partialy based on my real name Nicolaas, wich is taken from the greek NIKH/NIKE (victory) and LAOS (folk/the people). I changed LAOS to XAOS/CHAOS thus maken victory of chaos... Chaos is victorious, every form of order must fall and will fall, nothing is forever. Death to the old aeon and behold the new golden dawn! Lucifer is rising! hahaha

1 opmerking:

Floris Velthuis zei

Wow you're a talent!! Like it.