donderdag 11 december 2008

Dont be scared...


In the end it will look way better... I hope!
Damn I want that bolt-on like NOW!
I'm a little worried about the frontend right now...
May need to give the front a bayarea lift, little frisco style in order for the springer to work in combination with a wheel after the springer has been cut down.
The rear will get an extra 10" so no problem there, the mooneyes tank will fit nice.
The seat is of the Crazy Frank fender I have laying around. Seems the look cool! Maybe I cook up same idea about a crazy frank styled fender that is based on an english style fender... you never know...
Those spiked risers look insane! You can say butt ugly but I still thinking about doing it... look crazy!
Those wheels look pretty sweet as well... at least I think so!
That tank is just TOO damn pretty!

Geen opmerkingen: