donderdag 4 december 2008

You get the idea right?















I'm waiting for that MOONEYES oiltank to show up at my frontdoor...
I was planning on mounting it vertically in order to keep the slim lines of the small 3TA and to fill up the void between the seatpost and the rearfender/wheel.
Going through the 'Another World Of Chopper...2' this beauty showed up. I remembered some of the DicE Japan-issue. This is what I want for the 3TA! I had ideas about cutting up some MOONEYES disks in my head as well.. and those sure look sweet!
By no means I'm just gonna copy this bike. Maybe I'll do the rear wheel disk thingy and I hope to get the oilbag to work in this fashion. But my springer, my tank... hell everything but the disk and the oilbag will be totally different.
I just felt like posting this beauty anyway...
More cool stuff from deluxie right here: http://www.deluxie.com/

Geen opmerkingen: